ASA Recruitment are working with a large scale Public body healthcare client to source an experienced and highly capable Project Support Officer, based in Scotland’s Central belt. As the postholder you will assist the Senior Project Leads and Project Leads as well as the wider Programme Management Office (PMO) disciplines, in order to provide high quality project management support to Service areas.
· Support the implementation of best practice for the deployment of Programme delivery systems
· Support the development and maintenance of a wide range of project documentation including risk, planning and reporting as well as configuration management
· Build and maintain good working relationships within Service teams and teams across the wider programme management functions.
· Make arrangements for key internal meetings by co-ordinating meeting agendas and papers, taking minutes and monitoring progress of agreed actions
· Provide project management advice and guidance across the Programme
· Support internal communications and robust information management
· Line management responsibilities for handling workload of junior members of staff
· Strong organisational skills, adaptable and able to deliver to agreed timescales and deadlines
· Ability to build strong relationships with Stakeholders at all levels
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in identifying and sourcing relevant information to produce concise, well-structured and accurate written and numerical work.
If you are interested in this Project Support Officer role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND