Are you an experienced Project Support Officer, looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
ASA Recruitment’s well-known public sector client is looking to onboard a Project Support Officer who will manage the day to day running to the Programme office for a number of projects and programmes. The post holder will provide high level project support and assist in the delivery of advice and guidance on appropriate management methodologies.
· Degree in Office Administration or related subject or equivalent experience in a busy office environment
· Good knowledge of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
· Commitment to professional development
· Project Management background and/or experience working in a project office environment
· Experience of co-ordinating all project phases including proposal, imitation, design, implementation, closure and review
· Experience of Diary Management
· Minute taking skills
· Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines in a changing environment without direct supervision
If you are interested in the Project Support Officer role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND