ASA Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist to join our well established public sector client’s procurement team for an initial 4 month contract in Edinburgh.
You’ll play a key role in providing procurement support to a variety of stakeholders. You will also be leading on medium to high value and medium to high risk procurements, ensuring compliance with procurement legislation and optimising value for money whilst maintaining the policies and procedures
· Gathering analysis interpretation and dissemination of data and information to facilitate management decisions, planning and performance reporting
· Co-ordinating spend and savings information
· Working effectively with a range of stakeholders across the 2 customers
· Advising on legal, policy and other requirements pertaining to procurement
· Using relevant systems/tools in delivery of procurement projects
· A solid knowledge and understanding of public procurement policy and procedures
· An appreciation of the full end to end strategic procurement process, including sourcing and tendering supplier management and negotiation
· Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
· Strong numerical and situational analysis skills
· Experience in using Microsoft Office
· A Basic Disclosure certificate
If you have the above experience and are interested in this Procurement Specialist role in Edinburgh, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND