We are currently recruiting for an experienced forklift driver/store person to join our client in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Our client require a candidate with an active forklift licence to work within their warehouse team. Your main responsibilities will be to keep the facility secure, carrying out all tasks and orders within a timely and accurate manner and to be knowledgeable and competent on all company quality and environmental procedures.
The main duties of the role include:
· Accurate checking of goods to and from stores
· Picking and packing of products for delivery, providing inventory control of those products
· Keeping all company recording and warehouse management system up to date
· Operate and maintain forklift trucks as per maintenance schedule
· Greet customers in a friendly manner
· Follow up sales enquiries and credit control on telephone
· Counter balance forklift licence active
· Reach forklift licence (desirable)
· PC Literate and familiar with Microsoft office packages
· Adaptable and flexible with working hours and days
· Great communication skills, phone manner and customer service
· Precise attention to detail
In return our client are offering a salary of £20 – £24k DOE, 30 days holiday per year and company pension. This role is based on 40 hrs per week over 5 days per week. Shift patterns will vary between 0800 – 1630 and 0930 – 1800.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills for this forklift driver/ store person role in Edinburgh, please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND