Are you an experienced Administrator with strong GDPR knowledge and understanding looking for your next role in the public sector?
ASA are currently working alongside a large-scale client in the public sector who is looking to recruit a Data Protection Administrator to provide administrative support for an initial 12 month period.
Key responsibilities of the post holder:
· Logging data related to requests and responses.
· Interpreting data protection legislation to apply appropriate restrictions.
· Using redaction software to enforce restrictions.
· Managing relationships with external agencies.
· Producing weekly management information reports
Key requirements for the role:
· A minimum of 2 National 5’s, or equivalent, including English and Mathematics or relevant administration experience.
· Ability to prioritise a challenging workload and manage competing priorities.
· Competence in using Microsoft 365 packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good initiative and the ability to think independently to reach informed and defensible conclusions.
· A Monday – Friday 9 till 5 with a hybrid working pattern.
· The chance to gain experience working with a large scale and prestigious employer with a generous holiday package.
To find out more about this opportunity then please submit your CV and we will be in touch with further details!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND