ASA’s well-known public sector client is looking for a Business Services and Finance Manager to manage and support the efficient and effective delivery of business service practices and financial controls. The successful candidate will be required to be flexible as there is a requirement to work across the various functions in the wider business services team when required.
* Line manage three Finance and Business Services staff
* Develop extensive knowledge of the information management systems, policies, standard operating procedures and working practices
* Deputise, when required, for the Assistant Head of Finance & Business Services, to ensure the continuous delivery of the Inquiry’s business services
· Support the Assistant Head with developing, implementing and ensuring the delivery of business services
· Build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Develop extensive knowledge of the financial database and its contents, undertaking financial administration duties, both transactional and analytical
· Ensure that all deliverables are met in a timely manner and that costs are carefully controlled and reported on to the Business Services Management team
· Ensure that all travel and accommodation requests are delivered by staff in line with recognised procedures
· produce weekly and monthly reports for management while ensuring all tracker and monitors are completed
· Effectively deliver and complete recruitment and induction processes
· Business Services experience for example overseeing and managing numerous tasks including travel and induction programmes
· Company finance experience including experience in journals, banking, analysis, VAT calculations, expenses/credit card charges, invoicing, purchasing
· Experience of Budgets and forecasting
· Ability to undertake contract management including reviews, costings and proposals
· Experience of maintaining, reviewing and costing employment contracts
· Microsoft Office medium to expert, particularly in Excel
If you are interested in this Business Services and Finance Manager role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND