Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next contract role in the public sector? Do you have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload?
ASA are currently recruiting for the role of a Facilities Assistant to provide administrative support to a large-scale client within the public sector based in Edinburgh.
Key tasks of the Facilities assistant role:
· Aid in the daily oversight of maintenance activities conducted by contractors, ensuring proper allocation, monitoring, and documentation on the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· Process requisitions, purchase orders, goods received notes, and invoices through Financial Management Systems.
· Assist in managing archived documents and ensure the the database is accurate and kept up to date consistently, conduct reviews, and ensure records are disposed of in accordance with current data protection policies.
· Assist with Facilities Management SharePoint sites by granting permissions, assist int setting up new apps and reviewing content.
· Provide support in the management and monitoring of company fleet vehicles.
· Provide support to the Security and Support Services Teams, providing coverage as and when required.
Key requirements for the role:
· A minimum of five National 5 Qualifications, which must include English and Arithmetic/Mathematics, or an equivalent qualification or relevant experience.
· IT Skills: Proficient in utilising IT systems and software, with expertise in packages such as SharePoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Administrative Experience: experience in performing general administrative duties within a dynamic office environment.
· Workload Management: Proven ability to handle and oversee high volumes of telephone and email inquiries.
· Finance and Procurement Knowledge: an understanding of finance and procurement policies and processes, or a willingness to develop this knowledge in the workplace with full support provided.
To find out more about this opportunity then please submit your CV and we will be in touch with further details!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND