Receptionist / Admin Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful, fast growing company based in Glenrothes. The company is looking for an enthusiastic receptionist/administrative assistant to join their small and ambitious team.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organisational skills and a high degree of attention to detail.
* Honesty and Discretion
* Must be proficient with, Microsoft Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
* Good time management and planning skills.
* Ability to prioritise workload, work individually and as part of a team.
* Confident and professional when dealing with clients and co-workers.
* Minimum 1 years’ experience with reception & office admin would be necessary.
* Answering and directing phone calls.
* Providing key support to Office Manager.
* Dealing with client queries.
* Providing adhoc office admin support.
* Managing the client database.
* Obtaining quotes and assisting purchasing manager, raising purchase orders.
Salary: Dependent on experience plus pension
Job Type: Full-time
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND