ASA’s well-known public sector client is looking for an Administrator to join their team for an initial 4 month contact. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive and effective administrative support service to ensure a smooth work flow.
· Responsibility for the day-to-day management of key workstream areas
· Managing communications through a variety of platforms, including multiple email inboxes, telephone, online and face-to-face meetings and social media
· Supporting and maintaining appropriate and effective office management systems to ensure a smooth flow of information within the department using Office 365
· Organising online conferences, events and meetings, including organising dates, attendance, minute taking, preparing materials/delegate packs and arranging catering and equipment
· Organising online training events including webinars, arranging dates, managing online course booking systems, organising travel and accommodation, preparing and distributing course materials
· Collating and evaluating information gathered via forms, reports and other information
· Monitoring and reviewing management of purchase orders and funding activities aligned to NHS Education of Scotland’s Standing Financial Instructions and Procurement frameworks
· Website maintenance including updating website content and online learning platforms
Essential experience includes:
· Experience of arranging meetings (confirming dates, venues, agendas, minutes/action notes etc.)
· Good digital knowledge including electronic filing, shared files, online meetings and Microsoft Office
· Managing various email accounts
If you have the experience and are interested in applying for this Administrator role, please click the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND