Are you an experienced User Researcher? We are seeking a User Research Lead to support in the delivery of an unprecedented programme of work in Edinburgh for a period of 6 months. Working closely with business leads/project teams to plan, design and carry out user research activities you will gain an understanding of how the people of Scotland will complete their household census. You will start initially with a focus on the Online Collection Instrument and then move on to consider how users of census data will access and use the information collected.
As the User Research Lead your main duties will include:
· Design and manage the delivery of field and lab based user research studies utilising a wide range of user research methods
· Facilitate the inclusion of different types of users in appropriate research activities
· Advocate for accessibility, assisted digital, and inclusive design practices and helps teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users
· Help digital teams adopt user centred practices and embed them into their development lifecycles
· Champion and advocate for user research and engages sceptical colleagues and stakeholders
· Undertake assurance of ethics and consent processes, and develop/review privacy and equalities impact assessments.
· Experience of working as a user research lead to manage the delivery of field and lab based user research studies in a design and/or delivery environment.
· Proven experience of working effectively with colleagues from different backgrounds ensure that robust user research and testing methods are used
· Proven experience of communicating complex problems to people with different backgrounds and perspectives
· Experience of working in a public sector context
· Track record of user research where both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies are used
If you would like to be considered for this User Research Lead role in Edinburgh, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND