If you have a real passion to care and support others ASA Recruitment have a brand new exciting role which is perfect for you if you are an experienced Support Worker based in Edinburgh.
As the role of Support Worker you will be working on a 36 hour per week rota supporting individuals with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. Your shifts will vary from dayshifts, backshifts and sleepovers.
What We Offer:
Working with ASA Recruitment comes with many benefits including,
· Excellent rate of pay starting from £10.18 which increases over your length of service.
· Weekly Pay
· Access to your very own portal where you can access all the information about where and when you are working.
· On call out of hours service 7 days a week with direct consultants.
· The opportunity to accrue holiday pay from your very first shift.
· In house training free of charge with experienced trainers.
· Dedicated and Supportive team to help you every step of the way.
If you want to take the first step of making a positive impact on someone’s life please apply using the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND