ASA are actively recruiting in Edinburgh and the Lothians for Support Workers. Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity where you can bring your experience and make a positive difference to vulnerable people’s lives.
We offer work in different facilities, with our successful, established clients across Edinburgh and the Lothians.
ASA are currently looking to recruit experienced support workers to work throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians. We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic support workers, who are considerate and can treat each task with dignity and a positive outlook.
· Ensuring reports are kept up to date and accurate.
· Being able to encourage service users to live more independently in carrying out daily tasks.
· Experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities, dementia, autism and challenging behaviour.
· Be able to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
· Timekeeping is an essential part of the role.
What we have to offer:
· Dedicated team to support you on your journey with ASA Recruitment.
· We offer competitive rates of pay starting from £10.18 to £17.56ph.
· Out of hour’s service – On call service.
· Weekly Pay.
· Refer a Friend Scheme and you can get £100 worth of Love2shop vouchers.
· 6 Months UK experience.
· PVG for adults.
· SSSC (within six months of working with us).
· Two references (one being most recent care employer).
· Eligible to work in the UK.
If working at ASA Recruitment as a support worker sounds like the ideal opportunity, why not apply online today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND