ASA is seeking applications for a pivotal role as a Statement Taker in a prominent role on behalf of our public sector client. This demanding position requires a high level of expertise in stakeholder management where your primary duty will be to collect accurate statements.
· Statement Collection – Meticulously record testimonials in a first person narrative.
· Collaboration – Work closely with the Management and Legal Team ensuring comprehensive coverage.
· Collaborate with the Documents and Evidence Team to guarantee the availability of all relevant documentation during statement taking. Familiarise yourself with pertinent issues and manage practical aspects of interviews, including witness folders and audio recording.
· Conduct a post interview review to identify key areas and ensure the draft statement accurately captures essential points.
Be prepared to work flexibly, including conducting research or preparing short reports based on evidence examination.
Required Competencies and Experience
· Considerable Public interaction Experience
· Interviewing and Note-Taking skills.
· Interpersonal and communication skills
This role is a hybrid role with at least 2 days a week in the office.
If you believe that your skill set aligns with the requirements for the position of Statement taker, please submit your application, along with an updated version of your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND