Our client, a public sector organisation based in Edinburgh, are currently looking to recruit an SPM Business Analyst for an initial 6 month contract.
* Extensive experience in IT projects as a business analyst working at all stages of the change lifecycle.
* over 10 year’s experience eliciting, mining, and documenting requirements, business rules and processes.
* over 5 year’s of business analysis experience using IBM Curam SPM software.
* over 5 year’s working on a UK Benefit (e.g. Personal Independence Payment).
* Good written and oral communications skills, including the ability to write requirements and Use Stories.
* Knowledge of formal business process documentation.
* Understanding of business modelling techniques.
* Must have IBM Curam SPM (or PIPCS) Experience.
Please note this role requires a Basic Disclosure and core hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you have the above experience and are looking for your next contract, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND