Are you a Senior ICT Support Analyst looking for your next contract in the Scottish public sector?
Our client are currently looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst for a three month engagement, inside scope of IR35.
· Responsibility for ensuring all ICT workload is logged and resolved within the ICT helpdesk system by the ICT Team, in line with current Service Level Agreements or agreed timescales
· Management of and responsibility for the operational running of the organisations infrastructure
· Ongoing work to enhance technologies used within the organisations infrastructure
· Inclusion and ongoing support of the growing user community
· Facilitation of the ICT Support and infrastructure monitoring process
· MS DOS, Powershell, 2008 2012 & 2016 Server, Windows SQL Server, Windows Terminal Services,
· Active Directory
· Microsoft Office 2016 & O365
· Remote support
· Windows Update Server
· System Centre Configuration Manager
· Sopho Web Appliance
· Dell Sonicwall Firewall
· Hyper V
Please send an up to date version of your cv for consideration
Inside Scope IR35
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND