Hey, are you a Senior Health and Safety Advisor looking for your next challenge?
Are you interested in short term contract work?
ASA are looking for someone interested in a dynamic hybrid role for the next 2 months.
Description of role:
To assist the H&S team deliver the following:
· Develop a Health and Safety governance framework to implement the Health and Safety Policy for the public sector.
· Ensure alignment with best practice within the industry, incorporating relevant regulations and standards.
· Ensure alignment with the Joint Negotiation and Consultative Committee agreement (JNCC) between the public sector.
· Establish protocols for continuous monitoring and evaluation of the Health and Safety Policy.
· Develop Communication Strategies to promote awareness and understanding of the policy among employees.
· Provision of specific H&S specialist technical advice as required.
Essential skills and experience:
· Relevant H&S qualifications and/or experience (min 3 years).
· Specialist knowledge of H&S legislation.
· Requires a good understanding of a range of techniques/processes relating to H&S and of the customer requirements and the related processes/procedures and methodologies.
· Good knowledge and understanding of one area of H&S application in particular, e.g. laboratories, marine etc.
· Communication skills: good written and oral communication, report writing, presentation skills.
· Technical skills: MS Office, MS 365.
Disclosure Scotland required.
If this role interests you, apply with a updated CV today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND