Here at ASA, we are looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join our client’s IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security team on a 6-month contract.
The role uses an Oracle database for both development and production environments. You will be working closely with the development, test, infrastructure, configuration and support teams making sure that the Oracle databases are readily available.
· Manage the database configurations, installations and upgrades of software servers and application tools
· Plan for backup and recovery of database information, ensuring they are carried out accordingly
· Monitoring trends in database activity
· Prototyping migration of Oracle databases from on-premise to cloud platforms
· 5+ year’s experience
· Experience of Oracle 10g/11g/19c RAC GRID ASM infrastructure database administration
· Oracle enterprise manager cloud control 12c/13c
· Experience patching various Oracle components including CPU and release updates
· Experience dealing with change requests and end-user queries for systems
· Knowledge of database scripting and automation technologies
Let me know if you are interested by sending me your CV!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND