Are you looking for you next challenge as a Senior Business Analyst while also making a difference within the public sector?
ASA Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity on a temporary basis on a 6-month contract with a possible 6-month extension.
Main responsibilities include:
· Analyse the current state of people, processes and technology in customer organisations.
· Plan, conduct and analyse a wide range of data and process models.
· Undertake mapping business process flows including business process authorisation paths.
· Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
· Organise, lead and facilitate workshops with stakeholders and users.
· Create and develop business analysis products in accordance with project requirements.
· Develop, refine and publish user stories.
· Build a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that key processes are regularly analysed, maintained and improved.
Essential skills, competencies & relevant qualifications
· Demonstrable experience of business analysis in a business, policy or digital project environment.
· Excellent relationship management skills working with key stakeholders in technical and business environments.
· Experience of process mapping and business requirements gathering.
· Experience of working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver interactive design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
Based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh on a hybrid basis.
To learn more about this opportunity, please send your current CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND