Our client in Aberdeen are sourcing for a Resilience Manager on a temporary basis until December 2021 with a possibility of extension.
This is full time post for 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday) on a day rate, based on a salary of £30,652 per annum PAYE plus holiday accruals.
The post will be based within the Enforcement Delivery Branch within our Head Office in Aberdeen but currently due to regulations the post will be based from home.
Information about the Role:
Amongst other things, the Resilience Manager is responsible for the procurement, development and delivery of the the company Emergency Exercise Programme. The post holder is also responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Incident Management framework (IMF) & supporting plans. This role is key in ensuring that we are equipped to manage and respond effectively to food/feed incidents that could affect food safety.
The Resilience Manager will work closely with new staff within the Incidents team to deliver internal training and opportunities to rehearse our Incident Management processes scheduled before Dec 2021.
The post holder will also support corporate services in arranging rehearsal of the recently developed Business Incident Management Framework (BIMF) & plans for non-food/feed incidents.
The immediate focus for the Resilience Manager will be to work with procurement to develop a tender to identify a preferred supplier and establish a contractual framework for the ongoing delivery of the emergency exercise programme over several years.
– Manage the Emergency exercise programme, to include:
· Familiarising yourself quickly with the Incident Management Framework and associated plans so you can be the source of knowledge.
· Develop and deliver an internal desktop exercise/training for staff on the IMF and associated plans; in particular for new Incidents team colleagues.
· Lead the liaison with Scottish Government Procurement team and responsible for the development of Tender documentation to identify a preferred supplier and establish a contractual framework for the ongoing development/delivery of the emergency exercise programme over several years.
· Liaise with Corporate Services and Operations Delivery to ensure exercising planned for these areas are incorporated into the Tender requirements.
· Responsible for managing the Emergency Exercise Budget and associated financial activities, as required.
– Support Senior Enforcement Manager in resilience related work including review of Off Site Emergency plans.
– Support the development & maintenance of Incident Management plans and standard operating procedures, as required.
– Adopt the role of Facilitator/Information Manager as outlined in the Incident Management Framework.
Good planning, accuracy and organisational skills with attention to details & an ability to prioritise your workload.
An ability to work proactively on your own initiative with minimal supervision and be delivery focused.
Good written and oral communication skills and ability to engage professionally with a wide range of stakeholders.
· Communications & Engagement
· Improving Performance
· Analysis and Use of Evidence
The postholder will be expected to have/gain a current Basic Disclosure and be willing to undergo BPSS checking
If you are interested in the role of Resilience Manager in Aberdeen please apply today with an up to date CV
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND