ASA Recruitment are seeking a Recruiter to join one of Scotland largest Public Sector organisations. The successful post holder will be a well-practised Recruiter who has expertise in supporting a significant volume of senior appointments. This is a 12 month contract with the option to extend for an additional 6 months.
· Advise senior managers along the recruitment process while paying close attention to the organisations ambitions on diversity and talent
· Ensure excellent candidate experience by supporting the successful candidates where required
· Maintain records of campaigns being managed
· Ensure continuous improvement of senior recruitment processes by feeding back ideas and experiences
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with recruiting managers at the most senior levels of the organisation
· Monitor and report on progress
· Excellent knowledge and experience in recruitment and selection, ideally from managing senior appointments
· Experience of holding consultancy conversations with recruiting managers on approach to attraction and selection
· Ability to work in a project environment
· Report writing experience with the ability to maintain records and accurately record data in spreadsheets
· Complete commitment to confidentiality and adherence to data protection practices
If you are interested in this Recruiter role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND