We are looking for an experienced Product Coordinator to join a team at a prominent public body in Scotland. In this role, you will play a key part in coordinating and supporting the delivery of services and technology platforms, making a significant impact on the well-being of individuals and communities.
The role can be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh with hybrid working.
As a Product Coordinator, you will collaborate closely with Product Owners and Technical Platform Owners within an Agile project management framework. Your role is to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of social security benefits and the supporting technology platforms. Responsibilities include analysing, developing, and enhancing master product plans, managing essential documents, providing support for audit and compliance activities, and promoting best practices in Programme and Project Management methodology. Additionally, you will assist Product and Technical Platform Owners in planning, managing, and reporting on various aspects of delivery while facilitating meetings and managing related documentation.
The role is being offered as an initial contract of 6 months with the option to extend and is inside IR35.
· Analyse, develop, and improve master product plans to enhance delivery efficiency.
· Manage and oversee documents, including plans, RAID logs, Agile backlog tracking, and development records.
· Provide support for and manage processes related to audit, assurance, or compliance activities.
· Encourage and facilitate the adoption of best practices in Programme and Project Management methodology.
· Assist Product and Technical Platform Owners in planning, managing, and reporting on all delivery aspects.
· Collaborate with the Programme Office to oversee and report on plans, project deliveries, resources, and budgets.
· Fulfil Secretariat duties for relevant Divisional and programme/project meetings, encompassing coordination, record-keeping, agenda management, action item tracking, and analysis and reporting of outcomes.
· Extensive experience in identifying, sourcing, and analysing information to produce clear, well-structured, and accurate written and numeric work.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for building strong professional relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
· Experience in supporting and maintaining governance for projects employing project management methodologies, including Agile and Prince 2.
· Strong time management skills to consistently meet project/process deadlines.
Package on Offer:
· Initial contract of 6 months with the option to extend.
· Inside IR35.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply directly or send your CV to Sam Barker at ASA Recruitment.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND