Are you an experienced Procurement Specialist looking for your next contract in Edinburgh?
Our client, a well-known public sector body is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 month period.
· Manage a range of key contracts/suppliers through excellent stakeholder engagement and a structured process
· Managing contractual breaches, changes or negotiations and maximising contractual performance and efficiencies, terminating or extending contracts and engaging the appropriate internal or external legal advice where necessary
· Support or lead the development of low to medium risk procurement projects
· Establish meaningful management information and KPIs for the procurement function to identify and track benefits such as savings and any risk exposure
· Ability to manage various suppliers to comply with contract terms and to ensure maximum performance and efficiency
· Experience of managing suppliers and stakeholder relationships with limited supervision
· Knowledge of Procurement policies preferably within the public sector
· Studying towards CIPS accreditation
If you are interested in this Procurement Specialist contract, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND