Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for part time work within a friendly team in Edinburgh?
Our public sector client is looking for a high quality Legal Secretary to work for 18.75 hours per week for an initial 1 year contract.
· Provide a legal secretarial and administrative service for Solicitors
· Type from dictation and manuscripts
· Create and sense check various legal documentation
· Deal with telephone and email queries
· Manage Solicitors’ diaries
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive file database
· Provide reception cover when necessary
· Previous legal experience
· Excellent audio and copy typing skills (minimum typing speeds 65wpm)
· Experience of diary management including arranging meetings
· Minute taking
· Proficient in MS Office
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this Legal Secretary role, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND