Are you a qualified Paralegal who has experience of working within the public sector? We are seeking a Paralegal to provide a support service to the legal team of a very high profile public inquiry. Based in Edinburgh for 23 months and offering a day rate of £115.66, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a long term contract within a highly desirable organisation.
· Good knowledge of Scots law
· Minimum of two years of legal and/or paralegal experience
· Ability to carry out tasks independently with minimum oversight, remaining calm under pressure
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent analytical and research skills
· Ability to take accurate notes and action points of complex meetings
· Awareness of the need for discretion and to maintain confidentiality
· High level of proficiency in all Microsoft packages including Word
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and sometimes challenging environment then this could be the role for you. Please click the link below to apply, we would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND