Are you experienced in the Management of a complex stakeholder environment with a background in Financial Services?
ASA is working with a large public sector organisation who are in the midst of an exciting new transformation project and recruiting for a Operations Strategic Adviser for an initial 6 month contract in Edinburgh.
· Develop the Target Operating Model, anticipating the challenges of aligning governance needs and staffing
· Scope out the establishment of future systems including HR, IT and corporate systems
· Establish and implement the processes for the transition of existing operations
· Contribute to the development of the strategy
· Establish Operations, Data, Change and IT functions and identify key roles required for this project
· A track record in designing, implementing and managing operational end to end processes, and reporting across a portfolio of investments and/or loans
· Co-ordination and management of a rapidly developing and expanding team for these functions, focussed on the provision of investment and funding for businesses in Scotland
· Experience in establishing a programme management framework, and managing the requisite Transformation programmes that are required
· A strong understanding of operational risk within an FCA regulated business investing in or lending to SME businesses
· Understands regulatory business risk to a financial institution, including compliance, conduct, GDPR, AML / KYC etc.
If you have the above experience and are interested in this unique Operations Strategic Adviser, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND