We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to design and deliver an operational service for a large-scale Census Rehearsal taking place across three geographical areas of Scotland. This unprecedented programme of work requires the successful candidate to have significant operational experience at management level. Based in Edinburgh, but with travel to other offices expected, this contract is initially for 6 months.
· Working with the Programme team at a senior level in order to ensure the end-to-end business processes, functions and technology can effectively operate in a ‘live’ setting
· Designing, costing, implementing and testing operational structures and delivery approaches
· Planning and managing the development of the operational products and processes required, managing spend against approved budget and ensuring teams are working in a joined-up manner, managing issues and resolving risks to ensure timely delivery
· Determining operational readiness criteria and, utilising the Programme’s test capability, ensure appropriate Operational Readiness Testing (ORT) is undertaken
· Work with the Programme’s Stakeholder Engagement and Communications team in order to ensure appropriate communications are planned and undertaken
· Significant track record of operational multi-channel delivery working in a deadline-driven environment, making sure priorities and deliverables are understood and achieved on time
· Demonstrable senior experience of collaboration and working in a programme environment to design and deliver an end-to-end operational service
· Experience in establishing an operational service which is capable of maintaining a high degree of operational capacity, and able to respond flexibly in response to incidents and disruption
· Strong relationship management demonstrating confidence in building relationships at all levels, operating with sensitivity and high level of interpersonal skills to get the best from others and secure results
If you would like to be considered for this Operations Manager role in Edinburgh, please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND