ASA are working with a large public sector client who are looking to employ a .Net developer on an initial 12 month contract in Edinburgh.
You will be working closely with the other members of CDi to support a number applications across the company, these applications cover both cloud base and legacy on-premise applications.
· Consultant and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product owners, business analyst, UI/UX and test teams
· Lead software development projects
· Support the development of a number of legacy applications
· Ensure software quality and performance through testing and optimisation
· Maintain documentation for any updates to the systems including run manual in a wiki
· 3-5+ year’s experience as a .Net developer
· Experience with both cloud base and legacy applications
· Experience leading projects and small teams
· Knowledge Azure DevOps
· Obtain BPSS clearance with standard disclosure
· Experience in the public sector (non-essential)
Send us your CV if your interested and we will contact you with further details!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND