Are you a Media Manager looking for a new role?
ASA Recruitment’s well-known public sector client is looking to onboard a Media Manager who will act as the pillar for all communications and be the first point of contact for Media.
The successful candidate will have experience in PR or journalism with a keen interest in current affairs and politics. As the Media Manager you will be creative and have the ability to use a wide range of media channels to target the right audiences.
The Media Manager will:
· Help to shape news coverage on the issues that affect everyday lives
· Work in a fast paced and dynamic way communicating with high level stakeholders
· Work on some of the biggest social, economic and political challenges facing Scotland and the UK today with the opportunity to work with people from all walks of life, with all sorts of skills, strengths and talents
· Have a developed news sense, be organised and able to work in an often pressurised environment
· Build and maintain relationships and work with journalists and other key influencers to inform the public of policies
· Maintain personal resilience through periods of sustained pressure caused by external events, workloads and resource challenges
· Have the ability to spot potential problems and react within a timely and professional manner
If you are interested in this Media Manager position please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND