We have an exciting opportunity at ASA Recruitment to join a team supporting the learning and development needs of Health & Social Care professionals.
As a Business Partner, you’ll provide specialist input, focusing on relationship building, to implement the Organisational Development Plan.
Duties will include:
· Design and facilitate learning for team and individual development, including operational support for appraisals and line management.
· Develop staff initiatives such as well being, leadership, recognition, and large-scale learning events.
· Research and prepare corporate policies based on national and organisational requirements.
· Support monitoring and reporting for internal and external stakeholders, including survey design and data analysis.
· Ensure quality and impact of programs through effective utilisation of department frameworks.
· Support departmental operational planning and commissioning process for ad hoc development requests aligned with business priorities.
· Implement national and local policies and initiatives related to OD, Leadership, and Education Development.
What you would need:
Experienced in Learning Needs Analysis, stakeholder management, securing funding, and contemporary education development. Proficient in Microsoft 365, with effective communication skills. Values-driven leadership aligned with values. Also, experienced in line management, including coaching and mentoring.
If you are interested in this role please apply with a updated CV today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND