Are you an experienced IT Support Analyst ready for your next contract in the Scottish public sector?
Our clients are currently looking for a contract IT Support Analyst to supplement the existing team on a short term basis. I have roles across the central belt that can provide onsite or remote working.
Outline of the role:
- Detailed and consistent 1st line call logging and a good level of first-time fixes
- Maintaining your list of calls assigned to you to produce a high level of service
- 2nd line incident resolution when tasked.
- Other tasks include but are not limited to:
- Building devices
- Deploying devices
- Asset management
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10. Also proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, in Office 2016 and Office 365.
- Recent experience of providing first and second line support in a large, networked environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident customer focused manner.
- Is self-motivated and has good inter-personal skills. Is well organised, with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience of supporting smartphones/tablets, laptops and remote users.
What’s in it for me:
- Day rate contract
- Remote or On site working
Please send an up to date version of your cv for consideration
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND