Experience within Operational Risk in a financial setting? Looking for new opportunity and like the idea of working and contributing to the public sector? Then keep on reading as we may have the perfect opportunity for you to take your next steps.
We are working with a public sector client who are looking for Interim Operational Risk Associate who can support the Head of Operational Risk.
Responsibilities within the role will include.
· Support risk management practices, and to ensure work is undertaken to ensure the Bank is fully aligned to FCA Operational Resilience regulations.
· The role will support the development of the next level of controls required within the Risk Management Framework.
· Enhance & implement policies, standards, and procedures that fosters a culture of risk management and the monitoring of operational risks across the Bank.
· Automation and streamlining of operational risk reporting processes.
The ideal candidate would have and be able to demonstrate;
· Experience in relevant governance, assurance or risk management roles
· Experience in developing and managing operational risk processes.
· Experience in investment banking and / or investment management.
· Appropriate professional qualifications would be valued.
· Experience of working to embed a risk culture in an organisation.
· Experience of working in complex and challenging environments, able to cope with pace of change and adapt.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability communicate at all levels and to articulate difficult messages to senior people.
If what I’ve just describes sounds like your skill set and wheelhouse, then let me tell you a bit more and help you secure that next opportunity. Even if this one is not for you but you are looking for something similar then ASA’s close relationship with public bodies all around Scotland may provide the perfect future opportunity for you. Send in your CV today and let me tell more about this opportunity or others we have or may be upcoming.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND