Are you an Experienced HR Service Delivery Manager?
ASA is seeking a HR Service Delivery Manager to oversees a small, effective customer focused HR Administration Team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a public body and grow in your career as a Delivery manager.
This is a hybrid position located in Edinburgh.
· Manage the HR Administration function and team
· Monitor performance against SLAs and KPIs, delivering good customer service, maximising process efficiency, and reducing waste.
· Lead and oversee the development of the HR Administration team – training, coaching, mentoring, and developing staff.
· Manage and co-ordinate an effective communication flow between the HR Administration team and other teams, e.g., Recruitment, Payroll and HR – Employee Relations/ Business Advice and Organisational Development and Design
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of HR and pensions administration, including pension auto enrolment legislation and processes.
· Knowledge of maximising the use of HR and Payroll systems.
· Skilled in working at pace and managing competing work priorities, with the ability to work accurately and flexibly.
· Experience of developing and monitoring key performance indicators and people metrics that add value to operational decision making.
If this sound like something that interests, you then apply today with a updated CV !
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND