Our well known public sector client is looking for an HR Project Manager for an initial 3 month contract based in Central Edinburgh.
- Gain an understanding of the core principals of the lead employer project
- Develop a detailed workplan including risks, actions, timescales and responsibilities
- Work with colleagues across the HR function to ensure ownership of the workplan across the team
- Develop project documentation that can be maintained over the next 2 years
- Produce reports to update internal and external stakeholders including core steering groups
- Gather information to support and inform ongoing discussions
- Expertise in the production of a detailed project plan for HR related projects
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders to map out the required actions and to understand the schedule of meetings and reporting that will inform the setting of timescales
- Proficient in producing detailed workplans in tight time frames
If you have the experience and are interested in this HR Project Manager position, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND