Are you an experienced HR Assistant looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Our public sector client is looking for a HR Assistant to provide HR and administrative support in an efficient and accurate manner for 2-4 weeks in central Edinburgh.
· Provide advice and guidance to all staff and stakeholders
· Ensure HR and payroll systems are updated and maintained
· Produce and send out letters confirming changes to terms and conditions for employees
· Undertake work checks for individuals making sure to adhere to correct policies and procedures
· Run data quality reports for associates and casual staff and support the HR Systems Team and the casual cleanse process
· Support HR Advisers in managing employee relations case work, including taking notes and preparing case files
· Undertake any other tasks as required by the HR Team
· Experience in a proactive HR Department including answering quires on a range of HR processes in line with policies and procedures
· Experience of inputting transactional HR processes and running reports on integrated HR/Payroll System
· Knowledge of UKVI
· Knowledge of current and changing UK employment legislation
If you have the above experience and are interested in this HR Assistant role, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND