Are you Looking for a New Challenge for the New Year. Our Client in Aberdeen are looking for an HGV Mechanic. You will be based close to the city centre of Aberdeen Working on a two-week rota with shifts patterns: – Early week – Mon – Thursday 6am – 14:00pm Friday 6am – 13:30pm Late week – Mon – Thursday 14:00pm -22:00pm Friday 11:30am – 19:00pm.
What the Client is looking for
· Complete inspections, servicing, repairs and maintenance of Heavy good vehicles and equipment
· Report any faulty equipment or tools to your supervisor
· Complete all digital paperwork as required by supervisor
· Takes responsibility for reporting problems, damage or required repairs.
· City and Guilds Heavy vehicle service and maintenance (9302) or equivalent qualification in mechanical engineering
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Preferably Hold a Category C (HGV) Licence and relevant CPC
· Communicate effectively with customers about their vehicle and any actions taking
· Join the out of hours on-call breakdown rota.
· Work outside in all weathers.
· Occasionally work out with contractual/normal working hours
If you are interested in this position as an HGV Mechanic in Aberdeen, then please apply online with an up-to-date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND