We are seeking a seasoned and highly skilled Digital Programme Manager to lead and orchestrate transformative initiatives for a prominent public body. In this role, you will be at the forefront of planning, delivering, and implementing extensive programmes, with a specific focus on enhancing Digital Evidence Sharing Capabilities (DESC) and Defence Agent Service (DAS). Your expertise will be pivotal in driving digital technology change and ensuring the successful execution of strategic projects.
The role can be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh with hybrid working and flexible hours. The role is an initial contract of 6 months with the option to extend further, and is outside of IR35.
· As the Digital Programme Manager, you will play a central role in steering the planning, delivery, and implementation of large-scale transformation projects. Your responsibilities will include:
· Lead the development and implementation of advanced programme management processes to support decision-making by senior management.
· Drive alignment of controls, dependencies, and constraints across the programme to effectively manage variances in actual performance and propose remedial actions when necessary.
· Identify key enablers to accelerate delivery at a programme level, collaborating closely with project managers, internal teams, and external stakeholders.
· Facilitate open and transparent communications among cross-functional teams involved in both programme and project activities.
· Well-developed and proven experience in programme management within medium to large digital technology change programmes.
· Highly experienced with a demonstrable track record of implementing controls and processes to track performance levels and interdependencies across multiple projects within a programme.
· Experience in the delivery of digital services and supporting infrastructure (platforms), collaborating with technical architects in both infrastructure and applications.
· Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and presentation skills, coupled with strong stakeholder management abilities.
· Ability to consider multidimensional impacts beyond the immediate delivery of projects within the programme of work.
· Appropriate professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2 or APMG. (non-essential)
Package on Offer:
· Initial contract of 6 months.
· Outside IR35.
· Flexible working hours.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply directly or send your CV to Sam Barker at ASA Recruitment.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND