Our public sector client is looking for a Deputy Document and Evidence Manager to play a critical role in the analysis and processing of documents and evidence for a large public inquiry. You will sit within the Document and Evidence team made up of ten Deputy Document and Evidence Managers and three Document Analysts. Based in central Edinburgh, this long term contract is for a period of 23 months.
· Liaising with the providers of the documents
· Developing extensive knowledge of the evidence database and its contents
· Assisting with managing the redaction of sensitive personal data
· Ensuring that representatives of core participants have access to all relevant documentary evidence
· Preparing documents and hearing transcripts
· Carrying out research tasks, primarily based on the documentary evidence, in support of the Inquiry counsel and solicitors
· Experience of redacting sensitive personal data from large volumes of documents
· Ability to analyse, assess and organise large amounts of information
· Understanding of data protection issues
· Ability to produce fully-referenced research briefings
· Strong background in IT first line support or data entry based role
If you would like to be considered for this Deputy Document and Evidence Manager role in Edinburgh then please click the link to apply. We would love to hear from you!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND