Are you looking for a new challenge in your Communications career?
ASA are looking to recruit a Communications Officer to join a large scale public inquiry in Scotland’s Public Sector. This role is suitable for candidates based in Scotland’s Central Belt.
The Communications Officer Role:
- Draft content for the inquiry website, newsletter and news releases
- Respond to routine media enquiries and maintain relationships with the media
- Manage the inquiry’s social media presence
- Supporting the development of PR strategies and to promote the work of the inquiry
- Recording media coverage and measuring the impact website content
- Ensure consistent messaging across media and correspondence responses
Successful candidates will need:
- Relevant experience within marketing and communications, preferably in the public sector
- Experience of delivering communications within a high profile project
- Strong working experience of curating content with your established copywriting skills
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver solutions to tight deadlines
The successful candidate will get:
- The chance to become an integral part of a large scale and reputable public inquiry
- A competitive salary and holiday allowance in comparison to the private sector
- The opportunity to have a one-off public inquiry on your CV for years to come
Apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND