ASA Recruitment are currently hiring a Communications Manager position on a hybrid basis in our clients Colleague Experience Team supporting the delivery of change and transformation.
By developing change, engagement and communication strategies you will work with Project Team colleagues to ensure these are delivered timely and successfully.
Enhancing internal communication for consistent, relevant and compelling messaging across all change projects, you will be key in the communication delivery and storytelling creating engaging communication plans for a diverse array of projects and initiatives and bringing our clients strategic plan to life.
Essential skills and previous experience required:
· A proven track record of planning and delivering inspiring and successful internal communication and engagement strategies for change projects.
· An excellent all-round knowledge of internal communications processes, methods, measurement, systems, and technologies and how to create great blended campaigns.
· A creative thinker, always looking for new and unique ways of driving colleague engagement.
· The ability to think spontaneously and respond positively to pressure.
· The confidence to challenge the status quo and to support innovative approaches.
If your love of storytelling and the ability to engage people using compelling and innovative content, across a range of communications channels interests you then please apply with an updated CV and I will call you back to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND