Asa recruitment have a fantastic opportunity and are looking for temporary kitchen assistants in and around Edinburgh to join a warm and welcoming team. You will be working in a highly established residential care home for the elderly.
The job role includes:
· Keeping the cleanliness of the kitchen, kitchen equipment and dining areas to the highest standard.
· Providing a high level catering service to the residents, staff and visitors.
· Helping with food production, distribution and service of meals and snacks
· A competitive salary starting from £9.00 p/h rising to £9.47 after 12 weeks worked
· Holiday pay accrued and paid out while you are on holiday.
· A staff portal in which you can choose what days you are available and unavailable for work.
· A dedicated team in the ASA office to help and support all of your queries and needs.
To be successful in this role you will need to work well within a team and be able to communicate confidently and efficiently. If you feel this job role as a kitchen assistant in Edinburgh is for you then please click apply below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND