ASA Recruitment are looking for keen Care Assistants to work in locations across West Lothian. If you are an experienced and passionate care assistant then we would like to speak to you! We have shift patterns to suit everyone including:
We are looking for individuals who are flexible and can work part-time or full-time hours to support the needs of the staff and residents during this unprecedented time.
Some of the duties involved with this role include assisting with personal care, assistance with eating and drinking and supporting independence of residents on a daily basis.
Suitable candidates must be friendly, caring and kind-hearted individuals who have a passion for looking after others and can provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable elderly people. Candidates must also have relevant care experience with 2 references as evidence, must have a current PVG registration and must have the right to live and work in the UK.
In return, ASA will offer you:
· Flexible shift patterns
· Weekly COVID testing while on shift
· Access to ASA’s online portal allowing you to pick and choose the days and times you work
· Competitive rate of pay starting at £9.30 (weekdays), £9.65 (weekend day) £9.65 (weeknights) which is paid into your bank on a weekly basis
· Rate of pay will increase after probation period is passed to £9.34 (weekdays), £10.65 (weekend day) and £12.42 (nightshifts)
· Yearly in-house refresher training in courses such as moving and handling, dementia, challenging behaviour and epilepsy
· Holiday hour accrual for every shift work which can be taken at any time within your holiday year
· Access to ASA’s emergency on call service out with office working times
ASA have several positions available and would be keen to talk to any caring and compassionate Care Assistants looking to join one of Scotland’s leading healthcare recruitment agencies. Don’t wait, apply today!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND