ASA Recruitment are expanding their team of talented and experienced Care Assistants to become a crucial member of the Care Home network in Edinburgh on the Day Shifts
We are looking for people who put the residents care at the centre of what they do, going the extra mile to make sure that the standards of the care homes are safe for the residents and other carers, and above all providing exceptional service to all those within the care sector.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting.
- Provide support with mobility and transfers, ensuring the safety and well-being of clients.
- Foster positive and supportive relationships with clients through friendly conversation, companionship, and empathetic listening.
- Engage in recreational activities and hobbies to promote mental and emotional well-being.
- Assist with meal preparation and feeding, taking into consideration dietary restrictions and preferences.
- Encourage and support clients in maintaining a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Previous UK experience in a similar role or relevant health Care background.
- Valid Right to Work in the UK
- Able to work between the hours 07:00-19:30
- PVG for Adults – Update required through ASA
- A valid SSSC within 6 months of starting work with us
- Compassionate and empathetic attitude towards clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Physical ability to assist with lifting and mobility as needed.
- A competitive pay packet.
- Refer-a-friend and £250 (Love2Vouchers)
- Holiday hours accrued for the shifts that you work.
- Free training courtesy of ASA
- Varied shift patterns that allow you to choose when you work.
- A personal diary managed by a dedicated consultant.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your current CV and we will contact you to discuss your opportunity in greater detail.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND