ASA are currently on the lookout for an experienced Buyer for a permanent role within a highly successful Electronics Company. The role is based in Kirkcaldy, Fife. The Company is proven to be an attractive employer who values its employees with career progression opportunities. The role is office-based Monday to Thursday 07:10 – 16:30. A competitive salary of £24000.
· Sourcing required products defined by the purchasing manager from existing and new suppliers. The company uses several broker sites and purchasing portals which you will have access to, to assist with finding the right products.
· Qualifying suppliers and the batches of stock you must ensure the products meet the required specifications and quality
· Ensuring stock arrives within the agreed time frame
· Building relationships with regular suppliers to achieve more favourable terms
· Assessing regular material purchasing to identify where costs can be reduced, improving quality or specifications
· Keeping accurate records of potential and qualified suppliers to improve buying efficiency’s
The type of person we are looking for:
· Confident and effective at communicating and negotiating with customers and suppliers, especially through phone and email
· Diligent at following the process to identify the right products in the right specification and quality from a multitude of suppliers
· Organised and punctual
· Has a good understanding of MRP
· Enjoys working in a team environment
· Enthusiastic and loves working hard to achieve their goals
If you would like to take the next step in your career and are interested in working for a company that is highly respected in the Sector, then please apply by submitting your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND