Are you a BI Team Leader looking for your next role in the Scottish public sector?
Our client are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Lead to head up an existing team during a systems migration. Leading a team of five consisting of ETL Developers, a data architect and MI analysts, you will be engaging with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements and leading development sprints to meet those requirements. The position is offered on a fixed term contract basis
· Experience delivering quality BI and data warehouse solutions.
· Experience leading an ETL team using Agile development methods.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flexible approach to problem resolution and an ability to deal appropriately with changing requirements.
· Ability to liaise between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
As a valued member of the team you can expect:
An exciting, positive, creative, challenging and rewarding place to work. We give you support, nurture your talent and reward success. You will benefit from a competitive reward package and a wide range of staff benefits, including:
· 36 days holiday / year, plus 4 public holidays
· Defined benefits pension scheme
· Remote working (within the UK)
· Flexible working options
· A staff discount scheme
Please send an up to date version of your cv for consideration
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND