ASA Recruitment is currently looking for an Analyst Business Partner to provide specialist guidance and advice on the creation and ongoing maintenance of record management systems within a friendly public sector organisation in central Edinburgh.
This is a contract position expected to go on until the end of March 2020.
You will lead projects and provide information management support for major development projects and contribute to marketing and training activities and end-user trouble-shooting.
* Support the development and commissioning of impactful digital learning content, including e-learning, using appropriate user centric approaches
* Using effective project management principles and agile methodology, act as project manager on key workstreams, e.g. TURAS Learn Equality & Diversity Zone
* Conduct business requirements analysis and evaluation of usability of solutions
* Identify requirements for customisation of nationally available solutions to prevent duplication of effort by information providers
* To carry out high quality relationship management with multiple stakeholders
* Support establishing, evaluating and deploying innovative approaches for overcoming the barriers to learning using digital tools and other online media
* Significant experience in the design, delivery and on-going management of e-learning and electronic services and systems. E.g. e-learning, information management, learning management
* Significant experience of research and evaluation methods
* High level of experience working with current hardware and software
* High level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills and a pleasant manner
* Customer service skills, with a helpful, flexible attitude
* Ability to work within a complex and dynamically changing team
If you have the above experience and are interested in this Analyst role in Edinburgh, please click the link below to apply!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND