Are you an experienced Administrator looking for an immediate start in a busy and proactive team?
ASA Recruitment are working with a large client in the public sector in Glasgow to find an experienced Administrator to be an integral part of an already successful and busy team.
The Administrator role:
- To process routine correspondence e.g. memos, letters, notes, spreadsheets, databases and carry out all general administrative tasks.
- Liaise with a variety of internal and external customers and deal with routine enquiries to the office on a day to day basis.
- To ensure all administration is complete to agreed timescales and high standard.
- Raising purchase orders and assisting with purchase order queries.
- To assist with the organisation, planning and co-ordination of specific external promotional events and to attend those events.
Successful candidates for this Administrator role will need:
- To have excellent self-management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Confidence in communicating with others via email, telephone, face to face.
- An ability to present work using Microsoft Office programmes would be a big advantage.
In Return, you’ll get:
- The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer.
- A role that will see you dealing with individuals from all walks of life with no two days the same.
- A market competitive salary based fairly on previous experience.
- A fixed term contract with a view to extension.
This is a one off opportunity bought on by a large scale initiative for the right Candidate, if you feel that’s you; then apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND