Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a new opportunity in the public sector?
Do you have excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail?
ASA are currently working alongside a large-scale client in the public sector who are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable individual with a background in administration to join their team based in Ayrshire.
Your role as an Administrative Assistant:
· Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls
· Diary management and scheduling appointments
· Taking public queries and booking appointments
· Working with Spreadsheets and Microsoft excel
· General administrative support
As a successful candidate you will need:
· Great communication skills with strong attention to detail.
· Exceptional office skills, ability to manage mail merges and pivot tables within excel.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills working in a fast-paced environment.
· Great initiative and the ability to manage workload effectively in a flexible manner.
In return you’ll receive:
· The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer.
· A Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 role with a generous holiday package.
If you are interested, please apply online today with your current CV and we’ll be in touch directly.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND