ASA are currently on the lookout for an experienced Administrator for a permanent role within a highly successful flooring company. The role is based in Kirkcaldy, Fife. The Company is proven to be an attractive employer who values its employees with career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will preferably have prior experience in office administration and a proven track record in customer order processing and customer service. You will be highly motivated with very good attention to detail, be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, have a confident approach to customers and strong IT skills. Including a good understanding of Microsoft Office. You will be working five days out of seven on a rota basis.
· Answering calls from customers/suppliers & sub-contractors
· Allocating stock to sales.
· Reconciling daily banking & payments.
· Calling customers for payments
· Booking in jobs with sub-contractors
· Organising customer orders & supplier paperwork.
· Running the fitting & delivery diary for the shop.
In return, package including:
· A competitive salary starting at £24k but negotiable for the right candidate.
· Workplace pension
· Staff discount scheme
If you would like to take the next step in your career and are interested in working for a company that is highly respected in the Sector, then please apply by submitting your CV today.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND