Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next contract role in the public sector? Do you have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload?
ASA are currently working alongside a large-scale client in Stirling who are looking for 3 motivated and knowledgeable individuals with strong attention to detail to provide administrative support to their finance team.
Key tasks of the administrator role:
· Provide administrative support to the finance team taking responsibility for the provisions of all administrative tasks.
· Effectively and efficiently manage all incoming and outgoing mail in line with company policy and standard operating procedures.
· Responsibility for accurately recording and maintaining data records, ensuring systems are consistently updated accordingly and well maintained.
· Minute taking, managing schedules, and carrying out various general office tasks as required.
Key requirements for the administrator role:
· Previous experience working within an administration environment and working flexibly within in a busy team.
· Competent in the use of sharepoint and Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook, etc.
· Previous experience of minute taking
· Enhanced disclosure which can be acquired upon offer of appointment.
· The chance to gain experience and work with a large scale and prestigious employer with a generous holiday package.
To find out more about this opportunity then please submit your CV and we will be in touch with further details!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND