Our client is looking for an Estates, Health and Safety Officer to support the Estates, Health and Safety Manager. Hours will be Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm. Currently operating a hybrid working model with offices based in DD1 and EH6 areas.
Providing a point of contact and comprehensive administrative service for all Health & Safety matters.
· Maintaining all Health & Safety records and providing timely reports as required including reports to the Health & Safety Committee.
· Administering procedures for risk assessments (including DSE assessments) ensuring these are carried out appropriately and promptly.
· Liaising with staff, contractors and service engineers concerning any planned or reactive maintenance required.
· Monitoring contractor and service engineer visits including work undertaken.
· Producing reports setting out the status and progress of any maintenance issues which require attention.
Essential skills/experience/qualifications required:
· NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
· Demonstrate a successful track record within a similar role.
· Very competent MS Office skills especially Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· Good verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
· Ability to prioritise workload effectively to meet deadlines & objectives.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Level of security clearance required:
· Standard Disclosure
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply via the link with an up to date CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland’s largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND